Setting for cookies
- Enable Third Party Cookies or change your browser to get the benefits of this web Accessibility tool. Grow!
- To allow cookies in Firefox Browser, 1. Menu, 2. Options, 3. Privacy, 4. Manege Expections, 5. Type Atoall.com, 6. Enter or Allow, 7. Save.
- If your site is working at non-https then this tool can give you an issue. To Get free ssl visit https://letsencrypt.org/
- More Settings
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu button in the upper right-hand corner of the browser bar.
- Privacy and security section.
- Site Settings.
- Cookies and site data.
- Type Atoall.com and click on Add.
- Check box for Including third-party cookies on this site.
- For additional help with Chrome, click "Help" in your browser menu or please see Google's support.
- Click the Settings and more button in the upper right-hand corner of the browser bar.
- Add a Site
- Type Atoall.com
- Click on Add
- For additional help with Edge, click Help & Support > Help in your browser menu or please see Microsoft's Support.
- Click the Open menu button Menu icon in the upper right-hand corner of the browser bar.
- Privacy & Security.
- Manege Expections.
- Type Atoall.com.
- Enter or Allow.
- For additional help with Firefox, click "Help" in your browser menu or please see Mozilla's Support.
- Click Safari > Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- In the "Cookies and website data" section, make sure that "Block all cookies" is unchecked.
- Close the Preferences window.
- For additional help with Safari, click "Help" in your browser menu or please see Apple's Support.