It increases accessibility of Site. Frequently asked question.
Our accessibility tool is just like a invisible browser.
Yes, you can paste code in multiple websites. Mostly users are single website users and this code will fix their website in their computers.
We have 3 products in Atoall.com
1. Easy Internet surfing with our web accessibility tool for 3 billion regional, rural and minorities people : - Type any 3 buttons twice in address bar, example ppooii Ctrl + Enter, ooiiuu.com, etc. You will see a search bar of Google. Now you can get any information from our search engine in any language. You can type in your language by on screen keyboards of Hindi, Chinese, Russian, Arabic and above 100 languages. Regional language search by web tool
2. Web accessibility tool of websites for disabled, regional, rural and minorities people: - Paste a code in your website from Atoall.com. Now website will get benefits of this invention also. Web accessibility tool for websites
. Our technology link is available on Government website.
3. Computer Science Syllabus: - Our web accessibility tool is available for Educational boards, Universities and computer book publishers to publish in computer science syllabus. It is already approved by many educational boards. Government boards Contents for computer book publishers
No, Google translator coverts contents only like web pages, lines, words, etc. Our web accessibility tool differs from translation work. Contents of websites are translatable. But URLs of websites are in English which are not translatable in other languages. Our web accessibility tool gives world wide solution for that. Also it works for over 100 languages.
Our world has 7.6 billion population and 3 billion people are Regional, Rural and Minorities that called are non-English. 1 billion are disabled. All world has above 200 languages. But mostly URLs of websites are in English. Your website has also English URLs but your website has multilingual users like Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Hindian, Arabics etc. So, paste a code from Atoall.com for this solution web accessibility tool for your website
Yes, you can contact us for more details.
Yes, It is approved by multi countries and multi Governments.
Atoall.com is found by Sanjeev Kumar in 2007. But we are doing research since 21 years and research on other topics is continuing.
Yes, he can click on icon of Atoall.com which is available in multi languages and he will see images of his visited websites which have our web accessibility tool.
You can paste code any where in your website. But if you will paste with Facebook, Twitter icon then it will be best for rural and regional people. You can paste it between tags <body> </body> and <div></div> .
1. Yes, social networking website icons can not generate new users and not charming but icon of Atoall.com introduces new users like regional and rural people. It is shortcut and charming also for old social networking website users.
2. Social networking website icons are used by only familier of these icons and with login only. But icon of Atoall.com can be used by without login and without any app or software.